Optical Time Domain Reflectometer has excellent dead zone performance and wide dynamic range. There are four models to choose from and that can betterly meet the customer’s specific measurement requirements. Combined with the visual fault locator, it can easily find the breaks, bends, splices, faulty connectors, and other causes of signal loss.
Learned from the operation mode of tablet computer and smart mobile phone, BD900 series OTDR has simple operation interface and Windows-like GUI, and this ensures a short learn curve for the customer. With a 7-inch enhanced capacitive touch screen, it delivers an unprecedented user experience with no special training required. It is small, lightweight, portable, rugged and durable, and is more suitable for outdoor environment.
- 7-inch capacitive touch screen; Outdoor-enhanced simple and friendly operation interface; Support zoom in and zoom out the test trace through gesture; Support one-touch measurement and analyze the test trace automatically and intelligently.
- Optimized measurement
- For network opening: high speed test modeFor network maintenance: accurate test mode
- Multiple combinations of different dynamic ranges and wavelengths are available
- Support real-time measurement mode and average measurement mode
- Support line light alarm function and maximize the protection of the optical device
- The optical module has self-test function, and can automatically detect its performance and state
- Support Chinese and English input. Have friendly input interface and mobilephone-like input style
- Large-capacity lithium battery with over-current protection, over-temperature protection and overvoltage protection; More than 10 hours working time
- USB interface can easily transfer data between the device and the PC
- Portable, hand-held and high cost-effective