MT-VIKI real time one road VGA extender over Cat5/5e/6 cable extend audio & video to 100m with 2 road signal receiver MT-93100
Model no: MT-93100
The MT-93100 audio/video extender system allows you to extend the distance between the computer system unit and the display monitor by up to 100m/1000ft (for video resolutions of 1280x1024 @ 60Hz) using one LAN cable (Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6). A road VGA audio/video extender, it is twisted pair video VGA extension system that has anti-static, anti-lightning, anti - interference function, design for middle-quality or high-quality audio/video signal transfer to long distance. It accomplishes this by means of a local transmitting unit (MT-100T TR), and a remote receiving unit (MT-100T RE), connected by Cat5e twisted pair cable.
The MT-100T has the ability of signal converter, splitter, drive, receive, return for VGA. The MT-93100 audio/video extender system is ideal for installations where the display needs to reside in public view, but the system equipment can be safely tucked away. The extender system is also useful for control and security purposes, where you can have the system unit in a secure area while the display is located in an area that is convenient for viewing.
Other useful applications for the MT-93050 audio/video extender system include:
• Finance: the remote display of stock market information.
• Education: the remote display of lectures and lessons to lecture halls and classrooms.
• Business: the remote display of addresses to overflow rooms, video conferencing and demos.
- Uses Cat 5e cable to connect the local and the remote units
- Has anti-static, anti-lightning, anti-interference function
- Transmission distance up to 100m
- High-quality video – up to 1920x1200@60Hz at 100 m
- Easy to use and supports all system
- Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA and multi-sync monitors
- Dual Audio/video
- Supports one local and two remote displays
- Audio enabled
- Two gain control modes for sharpest picture quality
- Video gain and compensation adjustable via OSD
- IR receiver for quick and easy video quality adjustment
- Supports DDC for the local monitor
- MT-100T R can also be combined in an installation with the ATEN's media distribution solution.
|Video Input||Interface||MT-93100: 1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
|Max Distance||1.8 m|
|Video Output||Interface||MT-93100 T : 1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
R: 2 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
|Video||Max Bandwidth||450 MHz|
|Max Resolutions / Distance||Up to 1920 x 1440@100m; 1280 x 1024@200m|
|Audio||Input||MT-93100 T: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)|
|Output||MT-93100 T: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)|
| ||MT-93100 R: 2 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)|
|IR(MT-93100 R)||1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (GREEN)|
|Power||Connector: 1 x DC Jack|
|MT-93100 T: 7.5 V AC|
|MT-93100 R: 7.5 V AC|
|Storage Temp.||-20 - 60°C|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-Condensing|