The USB Type-C to VGA Adapter enables
you to connect a VGA device through your computer’s USB Type-C port.
USB Type-C connectors feature a reversible interface so you can plug in
the connector with either end up. This adapter is bus-powered and
requires no additional power or drivers to work. Simply plug in both
ends to the appropriate devices and you’re set.
USB-C to VGA Adapter provides a seamless
connection between your MacBook with USB-C port, MacBook Pro with
Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports, or any other USB-C–compatible device and a
projector, TV, or monitor with a VGA connector. Carefully designed and
tested by Belkin, this adapter lets you easily add a new computer or
device with USB-C ports to your home office without replacing existing
This USB Type-C video adapter maximizes
portability with a lightweight, small-footprint design, which makes it
the perfect accessory to carry with your MacBook or Chromebook, fitting
easily into your laptop bag or carrying case. This ultra-portable
design makes this adapter perfect for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
applications at the office.
USB Type-C to VGA Adapter Features
- USB-C to VGA connectivity
- USB-C male and VGA female connectors
- Seamlessly connecting your Mac or other USB-C compatible device with an older projector, TV, or monitor.
- Hassle-free connection with the reversible USB-C connector
- Maximum portability with a small footprint and lightweight design
- Crystal clear picture quality with support for high-definition video resolutions up to 1920×1200 or 1080p